What is life? I guess every person ponders upon this question one time or the other. Some might see life as a dream, some find it too real to bear. Some might call it a comedy of errors, others see it only as a tragedy. For some, ambition is the only purpose of life. Others may say love is life’s sole purpose and its best rewards. For some, life is an obligation that is to be endured. For others, it is an adventure.
I guess life is like a kaleidoscope. Every person sees it from his or her unique perspective.
How do I see life? For me,
- Life is an opportunity to feel love and an obligation to show humanity.
- Life is an opportunity to leave your mark upon the world and an obligation to make it a better place.
- Life is an opportunity to create and an obligation to nurture.
But who am I to know what life really is? I do not have that wisdom, nor enough experience. So, let me leave you with words of people far wiser than me.
11 best quotes about life that I’ve come across
1. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
4. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
5. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
6. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
7. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” ― Robert Frost
9. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” — Arthur Rubinstein
10. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
11. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
And here’s a bonus quote about Life from Mark Twain, a literary genius who always had a unique perspective and loved twisting his words. But even his twisted words were full of practical sense.
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
Check out Jyoti Arora’s Books
(Click on the picture given below)