- Indian author Jyoti Arora has abridged 30 English Classics to make them suitable for pre-teens
- Authored three novels.
- Several articles published in newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Owner of three blogs, including a popular technology blog called Techn0Treats
- Second Novel Lemon Girl included in wiki.ezvid.com list of “9 Well-Written Novels That Put Women Front & Center.”
- Trophy of appreciation received from the hands of Mrs. Sheila Dixit, former Chief Minister of Delhi.
- Honoured at a Holi Sammelan hosted by BJP in Ghaziabad.
- One of the twenty winners of the Samsung Mobiler Contest on The Tab Effect for the post
- Won 3rd prize for review of TechCular.com
- Won first prize in a contest sponsored by Jabong for the post ‘Why I Like Shopping at Jabong’
- Won second prize in contest sponsored by BaggOut for the post: http://techn0treats.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/for-the-love-of-online-shopping/
- Winner of On-the-spot Quiz contest hosted by Huawei at the launch of Huawei Honor Series of smart devices
- Winner of Pan India Blogging Contest on Indiblogger, sponsored by Asus for the blog post ‘Journey Into A Woman’s Heart‘
- Third Prize winner of Safety Kart Women’s Day Contest about Women Empowerment and Safety: My Winning Post
- Employee of the Year, 2014 in Software Specialists Inc
- My journey as a blogger and Indian author featured on jabong.com’s #SheInspires initiative hosted on the occasion of International Women’s Day 2015. The initiative celebrated women bloggers of India.
- Was one of the 100 Empowered Women selected by Ministry of Women and Child Development to be the special guests at the Republic Day Parade, 2016. My Experience of the memorable day.
- Selected as one of the winning authors in a short story contest held by Indian Authors Association.
- Graduation with English Hons.
- Post Graduate in English Literature and Applied Psychology
- Comprehensive Diploma Course in Creative Writing
- Certificate course in Fine Arts
- Part of the Inner Circle of an upcoming social networking service called Glynk