Financial help for Bone Marrow Transplant of Thalassemia patients
If you are seeking financial help for Bone Marrow Transplant for Thalassemia patients, then this might help:
Message from Mrs. Shobha Tuli, Secretary-Thalassemics India
On behalf of Thalassemics India, I would like to inform you about the Coal India Ltd. BMT project for cure of thalassemia patients. As per the approved proposal, financial support up to an amount of Rs. 10 Lacs per BMT for children under 10 years of age would be provided by CIL.
Thalassemics India has been appointed for their coordination role defined by the MoHFW, Govt. of India.
The four hospitals recommended for BMT are:
- CMC, Vellore
- Tata Medical Centre , Kolkata
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi
Please find below the eligibility criteria for seeking the financial help for BMT.
- Application letter from the parent addressed to Thalassemics India for seeking financial support
- Age below 10 years
- Copy of the 100% HLA matching report
- Yearly income up to Rs. 5 lacs with a copy of the salary/ income certificate
- Letter from the BMT centre as regards the date of transplant and the estimated costs
- Letter from the treating doctor mentioning the medical history of the patient
- Two passport size photographs of the patient
- Copy of the Aadhaar card/ pan card or voter I card
- Latest medical reports of the patient
If you are planning for the BMT and fall under the above mentioned criteria, please send us your application along with the requested for documents on the society’s address. All applications will be reviewed by the appointed committee. If you need any further information on this project, kindly write to us or else contact us on the numbers mentioned below.
A-9, Nizamuddin West, New Delhi, 110013
Check out Jyoti Arora’s Books
(Click on the picture given below)